About this item
- Real Base Clock: 1594 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1784 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA “ACX 3.0” Cooling
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 featuring EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling has arrived. This new graphics card features NVIDIA’s new “Pascal” graphics processor which is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created. This breakthrough GPU delivers industry-leading performance, innovative new gaming technologies, and immersive, next-gen VR.
These cards also feature EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling technology. EVGA ACX 3.0 once again brings new and exciting features to the award winning EVGA ACX cooling technology. SHP 2.0 gives increased heatpipes and copper contact area for cooler operation, and optimized fan curve for even quieter gaming. Of course, ACX 3.0 coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
- Built for EVGA Precision XOC
- EVGA ACX 3.0 Cooling
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI
- Max Digital Resolution – 7680×4320
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API
- NVIDIA® Ansel
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GameStream
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support
- OpenGL 4.6 Support
- PCI Express 3.0
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- VR Ready
- Vulkan API
- 500 Watt or greater power supply.
- PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot.
- One available 8-pin PCIe power dongle
- Windows 11 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit